Today is World Autism Awareness Day. Individuals around the world are wearing blue in hopes of raising awareness, acceptance, and inclusion of people with ASD. Check out the “Sit Up for Autism Challenge” . The challenge asks people to do 11 sit-ups in recognition of the fact that every 11 minutes an individual receives an ASD diagnosis. Record yourself doing 11 sit-ups and post your video on social media. And keep an eye out for the upcoming Tampa Autism Speaks Walk at Raymond James Stadium on April 27!
Contact Us Today!
- Today is World Autism Awareness Day – Take the Sit Up for Autism Challenge
- Company Finds Benefits Outweigh Obstacles Employing Those With Autism
- 20 Best Value Colleges for Students with Autism 2019
- Autism Speaks Names Top Ten Autism Studies of 2018
- Florida Woman Becomes First Known Person With Autism Admitted to Florida Bar